Maldives Transport and Contracting Company (MTCC) completes a total of 14 development projects during the second quarter of 2020.
As such, the transport and contracting corporation made highlights of their completed projects in their second quarter report.
Completed Projects by MTCC in Q2-2020
- K. Thilafushi – shore protection of waste collection area: Project Value MVR110.5 milion
- A.A. Himandhoo – harbor construction project: Project Value MVR47.1 million
- G.A. Kanduhulhudhoo – quay wall construction project: Project Value MVR37.2 million
- G.A. Vilingili – design and build of harbor’s phase 2: Project Value MVR10.05 million
- G.A. Vilingili – sub-base preparation work of football ground: Project Value MVR2.4 million
- L. Gan – sub-base preparation work of football ground: Project Value MVR2.4 million
- G.Dh. Thinadhoo – sub-base preparation work of football ground: Project Value MVR2.4 million
- G.Dh. Maavarulu – phase 2 of airport development: MVR12.1 million
- G.Dh. Maavarulu – harbor extension project: MVR17.09 million
- A.A. Rasdhoo – design and build of coastal protection structures: MVR7.9 million
Although MTCC confirms completion of 14 projects, they did not disclose details of 4 projects in their report.
Moreover, MTCC claims handling works of a total of 75 projects during the quarter.
Additionally, the contracting and transport company confirms commencement of 8 new projects during review quarter.
Meanwhile MTCC reports their business saw a slow down due to the impact of Covid-19 during the review quarter.
While MTCC posts a profit after tax at MVR15.1 million, their profit margin saw decline in comparison with the preceding quarter.