The Bank of Maldives (BML) on Thursday, 15 October made announcement of their latest community project approvals.
As such the Maldives national bank notifies selecting five of the best community project, submitted during the second quarter of 2020.
Moreover, these projects find their funding from BML through their Aharenge Bank initiative.
Below are the details of all successful projects;
- Separation of various types of disposed waste at Raa atoll Kinolhas Waste Management System – submitting party: Wafir Ahmed
- Development of recreational park at Baa atoll Goidhoo – submitting party: Goidhoo Sports and Youth Development Society
- Provision of clean water through RO plantation to Gaaf Alif Kolamaafushi school – submitting party: Shama Thahhaan
- Solar-light laden nature park at Gaaf Dhaal Nadella – submitting party: Nadella Island Development Society
- Provision of books to Fuvahmulah City public library – submitting party: Fathimath Rasheed
Furthermore, with the recent projects BML’s total assistance expands to 30 various islands across Maldives so far.