Blazon Inc. on Monday, 02 May 2021, confirms the deadline to submitting application forms for their latest awarding edition.
Earlier, the premier marketing, media, and public relations firm made confirmation of Maldives Business Awards’ third edition in 2021.
According to the event’s organizer, the application deadline will remain effective until 30 May 2021.
The awarding event with a focus on business and entrepreneurship saw interruption in 2020 due to the worldwide Covid-19 outbreak.
Meanwhile, Blazon Inc. is extending the deadline in order to provide room for more entrants.
Furthermore, similar to previous editions this year’s event will go through a strict judging process.
However, due to the pandemic’s prevalence, the judging process will be virtual.
Moreover, the awards categories for the 2021 MBA include;
- Industry Excellence
- Enterprise Excellence
- Individual Excellence
- People’s Choice Awards (2019’s addition)
- Elite Awards
Meanwhile, Blazon Inc. also comments on their newest awarding categories for 2021 edition which include;
- Excellence in Hospitality (Recreation) – Industry Excellence
- Excellence in Administrative and Support Services – Industry Excellence
- Sustainable Business of the Year – Enterprise Excellence
- Local Producer of the Year – Enterprise Excellence
For more updates and details on application submission, visit the official website of Maldives Business Awards.