Bank of Maldives has on Wednesday announced the 5 winning proposals for the second quarter of its Community Fund for the year 2022.
The winning five projects are:
- Fish filleting platform – A.A. Himandhoo, submitted by Club New Friends
- Installation of RO machines, and water dispensers in Bodufulhadhoo School– A.A. Bodufolhudhoo, submitted by Revolutionary Bodufolhudhoo Generation
- Fish filleting platform – H.Dh. Neykurendhoo, submitted by Association for Neykurendhoo Development
- Renovation of pre-school park – A.Dh. Fenfushi, submitted by Fenfushi Zuvaanunge Dhirun
- Fish filleting platform – Dh. Hulhudheli, submitted by Hulhudheli Island Social & Sports Association
BML said the Community Fund is a program to empower NGOs to contribute to their communities through sustainable projects.
As of today, the Bank has provided financial assistance for 70 projects across the country through this Fund. BML assured they will support additional 10 projects under Community Fund by end of the this year.