Maldives Transport and Contracting Company (MTCC) has inspected their projects underway in the islands of Raa atoll.
In addition to meeting with the island council members to discuss the ongoing projects in the islands in R. Atoll, Adam Azim, CEO of MTCC, and senior team of the company have inspected the following ongoing projects:
- Road development project in R. Ungoofaaru.
- Inspection for R. Angolhitheemu Harbor Development Project.
- Harbor Development Project in R. Maakurathu
- Shore Protection Project and Harbor Development Project R. Rasmaadhoo
- South Harbor Development Project in R. Maduvvari.
MTCC is the leading contracting State-Owned Enterprise in the Maldives, undertaking several development projects. Their biggest project, the airport development of R. Alifushi was inaugurated this week, and the dredging work of the project has been commenced.