The Maldives Capacity Development and Governance Institute (MCDGI) has signed on as the Associate Supporting Partner and the contact point for the Maldives in the Dubai Global Convention 2023.
The Institute of Directors (IOD), India holds the event. This year’s theme for the convention is “Building Future-Ready Organizations”. The event will take place from March 14 to 17 at The Habtoor Palace, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Moreover, the convention, also titled the 30th Annual World Congress on Leadership for Innovation and Business Excellence, and the Golden Peacock Awards presentation.
First given in 1991, the Golden Peacock Awards, are now regarded as a benchmark of Corporate Excellence worldwide.
The Dubai Global Convention 2023 is held in collaboration with the Ministry of Economy of UAE. Tristar has signed on as the event’s title partner while Hindustan Zinc, Tata Motorsfinance, and B and R signed on as Platinum Partners.
UAE’s cabinet member and Minister of Tolerance and Coexistence Sheikh Nahayan bin Mabarak Al Nahayan is the event’s chief guest and will give the inaugural keynote address.
The convention is headed by the IOD, India Director General, Education and Training, Development Ministry of Interior, Dr. Tayeb Kamali as the Convention’s Chairman.
Conference tops apart from the primary theme include;
- The Board’s transformational strategy to drive excellence and the next wave of growth
- New approaches and capabilities to drive the next-generation operating model
- Global Business Meet for expanding trade and investment opportunities
- Preparing for COP28 and aiming for Net Zero: steering boards toward effective climate governance
- Leading strategy and growth agenda in the new world economy: creating new markets in the age of the entrepreneurship
- Collaborations, innovation through partnerships, and redefining economies: making significant strides for a better future
This year’s convention is expected to attract over 400 participants, while more than 40 speakers will give keynote addresses.
Apart from MCDGI, other Associate Supporting Partners of the event include The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, DMCC, Dubai Quality Group, and The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.