Maldives Transport and Contracting Company (MTCC) has reported that the work on design and build of AA. Maalhos harbor development project is well underway.
The project is currently at 70% completion, while MTCC has completed construction of the quay wall.
Completed scope of works include;
- New and existing harbor basin dredging operations
- Channel dredging operations
- Construction of breakwater and ramp
The value of the project is MVR 61.34 million.
Moreover, the contractor has mobilized Sh. Narudhoo harbor development project site on March 01, 2023.
Scope of works include;
- 51,212 cubic-meters of harbor dredging operations
- 4,120 cubic-meters of channel dredging operations
- Construction of a 371-meter breakwater, a 205-meter revetment, a 210-meter quay wall
- Installation of a 955-square-meter harbor pavement
- Construction of a ramp
- Installation of harbor lights