Solarelle has launched new packages for home owners, which can insure everything used in a home.
The package, named ‘Geybisee Insurance’, covers every asset used in a household and automatically grants users third-party insurance and other packages.
Solarelle Deputy Chief Executive Organization Hussain Razeen said under the package a one-bedroom apartment can be insured for MVR 1,500 annually, two-bedroom apartment for MVR 2,000 and a three-bedroom apartment can be insured for MVR 2,500 annually.
Under the package users are eligible for;
- Car or vehicle used by applicant will be covered under third party motor insurance
- In the event of an incident and assets in the household need to be moved, costs up to MVR 100,000 will be covered
- In the event an incident and the applicant needs to be shifted to a new residence, then insurance provider will provide rent of MVR 20,000 for a period of six months
- Insurance provider will provide coverage of up to MVR 25,000 in the event an item belonging to a student is damaged
- In the event an individual is injured in an incident, then the provider will cover medical costs amounting to MVR 100,000
- In the event an individual passes away in an incident, then the provider will give out MVR 1 million
Razeen added that damages from natural disasters will be covered under this package as well.