The human resources achievements in various areas of local corporations will be celebrated and awarded on Saturday in the ‘HR Awards.’
Organized by HR Maldives the awards ceremony will proceed under two major segments, which includes tourism and other corporate areas.
According to HR Maldives each segment will have a total of 7 awards including the Best Employment Agency award.
The event organizer opened nominating window in April 2018 lasting until the end of June. Applicants were then evaluated and selected as nominees of the award according to HR Maldives.
The prime aim of such an awarding ceremony HR Maldives identifies as, “is to recognize organizations, which have excelled in bringing next into their people practices and empowered HR to become a Strategic Business Partner.”
The awarding categories include:
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Excellence in Social Media – People Practices
- Excellence in Developing Leaders of Tomorrow
- Excellence in Talent Acquisition
- Excellence in Learning and Development
- Employer with Best Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Excellence in Leveraging HR Technology
- External HR Advisor/Consultancy of the Year
- Employment Agency of the Year
- Next Generation Employment Initiative of the Year
This marks the debut edition of the ‘HR Awards’ in Maldives.